As a device manufacturer, we often encounter some customers who pull the device back and have some minor problems and then debug it by themselves. The result is messed up, and the debugger cannot return normally. Ask the manufacturer to resolve it in the past. Or, after the equipment has been in normal production for a period of time, the rolls are moved, or the compression screws are loose, which leads to the feeding, or the dimensions of the produced profiles are unqualified. Therefore, we have summarized this article so that some customers can refer to it when debugging their own machines.
The main tools and materials needed for debugging:
1. Prepare the raw materials that meet the requirements of the fixed refrigeration bend forming machine. The raw materials must meet the commissioning scope, such as the specified material thickness and whether the coating standards meet the requirements. For more requirements, please see the contract when the equipment is customized.
2. Wrenches, mirrors, calipers, feelers (not commonly used by professionals), sewing threads, compasses, chalk
In the production process of the equipment, the main problems are material deviation, waves, and bending.
General debugging method:
- First, the material deviation processing method. When this happens, the rolls are loose, swinging left or right, or the upper rolls are lower and higher. In this case, if only one or two sets of rollers have problems, you can simply handle them, but if there are problems in multiple groups, you may need to pull out the upper rollers, re-draw the straight line again, and readjust the straightness of the rollers. When there are only two sets of deviations, you can slowly feed and check the set. When the profile of the current set enters the next set of rolls, the contour of the next set of rolls cannot be completed to determine the problem. Group. After confirming, you can wipe it with a mirror and observe whether the gap between the upper and lower rollers is symmetrical on the left and right sides. If it is not symmetrical, you can pass the raw material through the problematic roller group, and then adjust the screws on the left and right side plates for pressing the rollers. First, tighten completely with the same force on the left and right, and then loosen a bit with the same force on the left and right, how much loose the feeling and slowly accumulated experience. If the left and right rolls have the same clearance, it may be that the rolls are loose and run left and right. At this time, the lower rolls need to be fine-tuned left and right. They should be adjusted a little bit until the material from the rollers in the problem group can exactly correspond to the contour of the next group. When you need to redraw the wire to adjust the whole set of rolls, you should first determine the center points of all the rolls, paint with chalk in the center, and then use a compass to determine the center point, and then confirm the nose of the machine, and the two sides of the tail of the machine are plated. Centerline, then the center point of the lower roll of the forming machine is aligned with the centerline.
- Second, the wave treatment method. Waving is generally caused by the left and right gaps of the rolls, or the left and right tightness. However, when the equipment is pulled into the factory after a period of normal production, the gap is generally not a problem. It is mainly a problem of left and right tightness, which causes too much pressure on one side, small gaps, and stress problems that generate waves. The processing method is windy.
- Third, the treatment of bending problems. Bending is usually caused by stress and can be corrected by a straightening device at the rear. Seriously, the following bending may be caused by the pressure of the rolls and some looseness, and the left and right bending may be that the rolls are not in a straight line. These two cases apply to the first method.
The above summarizes some of the perceived problems and conventional debugging methods. This is only a theoretical problem. The situation encountered in the actual product may not be so simple. Therefore, during the customer debugging process, you need to continuously summarize your own experience. The method, constantly sum up your own set of debugging methods, if you really can’t debug the equipment back normally, you should ask the equipment manufacturer to send someone to serve you.